At Montana Orthopedics our physicians are trained and experienced in treating all types of worker’s compensation injuries. We help employees get back to work faster.
Make an Appointment
The best possible outcome in of any worker’s compensations case depends on the medical skills, and the treatment received from the onset of injury. If you have an injury, make an appointment right away! Appointments can be made Monday through Friday beginning at 9am by calling (406) 496-3400.
All work comp patients must file an injury report with their employer. Upon calling the office please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Employer name and phone number
- Date of injury
- Injured body part
- Worker’s compensation carrier and address
- Claim number
We will verify the patient’s claim and obtain authorization before treatment
Your Responsibilities As A Patient
Your cooperation in the following matters is essential to your care:
- If you have been seen by another provider for their injury we may need to get authorization and records prior to your visit.
- If you are an established patient who has not been seen for six months, you will need to obtain authorization prior to your appointment.
- At each office visit we provide a work status form which states any restrictions the provider has placed on the patient. It is your responsibility as the patient to share this information with your employer. We will fax a copy of the work status form to your worker’s compensation carrier. We do not typically discuss your condition with your employer; however we may discuss your condition with your worker’s compensation carrier under some circumstances.
- You will be expected to schedule regular visits with your provider until you return to work full time.
Please remember the staff at Montana Orthopedics is the patient’s advocate and will be happy to assist you as needed.