We provide patient care at two locations: Butte and Deer Lodge. For an appointment, please call (406) 496-3400.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Medication List (including herbal medicine and drug allergies)
- Insurance Card
- If you have been seen by another provider for the condition, copies of clinical notes, x-rays, and other information generated at the visit.
Insurance and co-pay information
- Insurance co-pays are due at the time of service. If you do not know your co-payment amount, a minimum of $30 will be collected.
- If you do not have insurance, a minimum payment of $200 will be required at the time of service.
Once your appointment is scheduled
- Please review the following information to prepare for your visit.
- Please be aware that on most Clinic days we have several providers seeing patients, and patients may not be called in the order of their arrival.
- We offer an automated appointment reminder system and you should expect an automated call approximately 48 hours prior to your appointment.