Life has its sprains, strains, cuts and minor dislocations.
That’s why we’re excited to offer OrthoNow.
Conveniently located within the Montana Orthopedic Clinic, OrthoNow is your first choice for walk-in and same-day orthopedic care. It’s staffed by a certified Physician Assistant and supported by Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons.
Stop In Or Call Our Office
Important: OrthoNow is not for major emergencies. Patients with severe bleeding or open fractures should visit the emergency room.
- Sprains and strains
- Possible fractures/Fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Minor dislocations
- Painful or swollen joints
- Acute low back pain
- Acute neck pain
- Initial evaluation of chronic orthopedic conditions
- Work related injuries, including Worker’s Comp Claims
- Sports related injuries
- Sports Physicals
Conditions not treated:
- Life threatening injuries
- Open fractures
- Major head trauma
- Major dislocations (shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and ankles)
- Second opinions
- Pain medication prescriptions and refills
- Independent Medical Evaluations